Club Meeting: Club rooms Wednesday 11th Feb from 7.30 pm
Committee Meeting: 7.30 pm Wed Feb 25th . Jeff Noacks home, 15 Cedrick St, Wendouree.
Workshop Outing: March 1st Sunday 6.30 pm Onwards. Meet at Lake Burrumbeet South at the first boat ramp. Travel via Cuthberts rd then right towards the Lake. BYO Picnic Tea. Opportunity to take some panorama shots and there are plenty of birds.
Digital Meeting: Monday March 2nd 7.30 pm onwards at the Bibbys House. Call for directions if you havent been before. An opportunity to learn how to stitch your images taken the night before and anything else you wish to discuss. Please bring your ideas along, we need your help.
Welcome To The Ballarat Camera Club Website
A club which strives to encourage and promote photography in and around Ballarat. We hope that you have an interesting and informative time with us. The basic aim of the club is to provide opportunities for all members to learn about and improve their photography, regardless of their level of competence.
Our syllabus is varied, providing competitions, demonstrations, lectures, and practical activities including excursion.
We frequently run demonstrations of printing and mounting to competition requirements.
Membership of the club entitles you to:-
- Participate in monthly competitions.
- Attend the digital group.
- Compete for our Annual Awards.
- Obtain discounts from participating photographic related shops.
- The Club's monthly newsletter, Flare, either by email or printed.
- VAPS Newsbrief – by email or hard copy.
- Participate in Interclub competitions with Geelong, Ballarat YMCA Camera Group and VAPS
- Membership Fees are currently set at $50 per annum for an adult or $25.00 for a full time student,over the age of 18yrs.