Digital Meeting: Monday 5th May.
Trevor and Betty's house. Subject Landscapes,sunrise ans sunsets. Discussion ,what makes agood landscape subject?
Plus anything else members wish to discuss.
Wednesday,May 14th Print and EDPi Viewing 7.30 pm Club Rooms.
V.A.P.S. Convention. Ballarat. 23rd and 24th May Federation University
Committee Meeting. Stephens house Wed 28th May at 7.15 pm Note: date change.
Welcome To The Ballarat Camera Club Website
A club which strives to encourage and promote photography in and around Ballarat. We hope that you have an interesting and informative time with us. The basic aim of the club is to provide opportunities for all members to learn about and improve their photography, regardless of their level of competence.
Our syllabus is varied, providing competitions, demonstrations, lectures, and practical activities including excursion. 2014 is about to be released.
We frequently run demonstrations of printing and mounting to competition requirements.
Membership of the club entitles you to:-
- Participate in monthly competitions.
- Attend the digital group.
- Attend the Workshop Course at a reduced cost.
- Compete for our Annual Awards.
- Obtain discounts from participating photographic related shops.
- The Club's monthly newsletter, Flare, either by email or printed.
- VAPS Newsbrief – by email or hard copy.
- Participate in Interclub competitions with Geelong, Ballarat YMCA Camera Group and VAPS
- Membership Fees are currently set at $50 per annum for an adult or $25.00 for a full time student,over the age of 18yrs.