Ballarat National Exhibition: Ballarat Art Gallery until 18th January.
New Year BBQ: January Wed 28th 2015 from 6pm. Please your own everything including a chair.
Trevor and Betty's house 9 Handford Court, Invermay.
Last date for image submission for Feb competition.
Digital Meeting: Monday 2nd Feb. Trevor and Betty's house from 7.30 pm onwards.
Club Meeting: Club rooms Wednesday 11th Feb from 7.30 pm
Welcome To The Ballarat Camera Club Website
A club which strives to encourage and promote photography in and around Ballarat. We hope that you have an interesting and informative time with us. The basic aim of the club is to provide opportunities for all members to learn about and improve their photography, regardless of their level of competence.
Our syllabus is varied, providing competitions, demonstrations, lectures, and practical activities including excursion.
We frequently run demonstrations of printing and mounting to competition requirements.
Membership of the club entitles you to:-
- Participate in monthly competitions.
- Attend the digital group.
- Compete for our Annual Awards.
- Obtain discounts from participating photographic related shops.
- The Club's monthly newsletter, Flare, either by email or printed.
- VAPS Newsbrief – by email or hard copy.
- Participate in Interclub competitions with Geelong, Ballarat YMCA Camera Group and VAPS
- Membership Fees are currently set at $50 per annum for an adult or $25.00 for a full time student,over the age of 18yrs.