Saturday 26th July Annual Presentation and competition night, starting with pre-dinner drinks at 6.00pm,Midlands Golf Club
Committee Meeting Wed 30th July Peter Cocks House 7.30 pm
Monday August 4th Digital Meeting Venue Bibby's house 7.30 pm
Wednesday August 13th AGM plus Print and EDPI
Set Subject "Selfie" Plus Creative "in The Style of"
Workshop Still Life Peter and Liz Cocks House Saturday 23rd August from 1pm.
YMCA Interclub Saturday 13th September at the YMCA Clubrooms 8pm. Selection night at Jill Whartons house, 31st August. Small prints open and small prints "birds" plus large prints open and EDPI entries needed. See July Flare for more details.
APSCON 20th to 26th September. Ballarat Dont miss this exciting week of photography.
More details at www.a-p-s.org.au
June and July competition images have been uploaded to the web site
Welcome To The Ballarat Camera Club Website
A club which strives to encourage and promote photography in and around Ballarat. We hope that you have an interesting and informative time with us. The basic aim of the club is to provide opportunities for all members to learn about and improve their photography, regardless of their level of competence.
Our syllabus is varied, providing competitions, demonstrations, lectures, and practical activities including excursion.
We frequently run demonstrations of printing and mounting to competition requirements.
Membership of the club entitles you to:-
- Participate in monthly competitions.
- Attend the digital group.
- Compete for our Annual Awards.
- Obtain discounts from participating photographic related shops.
- The Club's monthly newsletter, Flare, either by email or printed.
- VAPS Newsbrief – by email or hard copy.
- Participate in Interclub competitions with Geelong, Ballarat YMCA Camera Group and VAPS
- Membership Fees are currently set at $50 per annum for an adult or $25.00 for a full time student,over the age of 18yrs.