Committee Meeting: 7.30 pm Wed March 25th. Peter Cocks house.
Workshop Outing: March 29th Sunday:
Time and venue to be decided(most likley the Ballarat Botanical Gardens). Have the opportunity to try some off camera flash. We will have the chance to use pocket wizards (wireless connecting your flash to your camera) and some sophicated daylight flash gear. You also will have the opportuity to pose a model and develop your own portrait style. An email will be sent to all club members when the details are finalised.
Digital Meeting: Monday April 6th 7.30 pm onwards at the Bibbys House.
Call for directions if you havent been before. Want to find out more about using layers? Do you still need help stitching your images together for Panoramas, bring them along and we help point you in the right direction. Please bring your questions and ideas. It may be an opportunity to take some moon photos, weather permitting.
Club Meeting: Wed April 8th:
At the clubs room from 7.30 pm.
Welcome To The Ballarat Camera Club Website
A club which strives to encourage and promote photography in and around Ballarat. We hope that you have an interesting and informative time with us. The basic aim of the club is to provide opportunities for all members to learn about and improve their photography, regardless of their level of competence.
Our syllabus is varied, providing competitions, demonstrations, lectures, and practical activities including excursion.
We frequently run demonstrations of printing and mounting to competition requirements.
Membership of the club entitles you to:-
- Participate in monthly competitions.
- Attend the digital group.
- Compete for our Annual Awards.
- Obtain discounts from participating photographic related shops.
- The Club's monthly newsletter, Flare, either by email or printed.
- VAPS Newsbrief – by email or hard copy.
- Participate in Interclub competitions with Geelong, Ballarat YMCA Camera Group and VAPS
- Membership Fees are currently set at $50 per annum for an adult or $25.00 for a full time student,over the age of 18yrs.