Digital Night Monday 3rd March 7.30pm. Star Trails
Theory and Practical Lesson (weather permitting).
Methodology: Multiple short exposures. Stacking programs. Bulb exposure,leaving shutter open for an extended time.
Please bring your camera,cable release,tripod and your camera instruction manual.
Committee Meeting.Wed 5th March : Bibbys House at 7pm
General Meeting March 12th 7.30 pm Club rooms. Set Subject: Archways.
Geelong- Ballarat Interclub Competition Wednesday March 19th : Club rooms 7.30pm Start.
Please a plate of supper to share ,sweet or savoury.
Welcome To The Ballarat Camera Club Website
A club which strives to encourage and promote photography in and around Ballarat. We hope that you have an interesting and informative time with us. The basic aim of the club is to provide opportunities for all members to learn about and improve their photography, regardless of their level of competence.
Our syllabus is varied, providing competitions, demonstrations, lectures, and practical activities including excursion. 2014 is about to be released.
We frequently run demonstrations of printing and mounting to competition requirements.
Membership of the club entitles you to:-
- Participate in monthly competitions.
- Attend the digital group.
- Attend the Workshop Course at a reduced cost.
- Compete for our Annual Awards.
- Obtain discounts from participating photographic related shops.
- The Club's monthly newsletter, Flare, either by email or printed.
- VAPS Newsbrief – by email or hard copy.
- Participate in Interclub competitions with Geelong, Ballarat YMCA Camera Group and VAPS
- Membership Fees are currently set at $50 per annum for an adult or $25.00 for a full time student,over the age of 18yrs.