*Set up day for Ballarat National Judging 2pm Saturday 25th October at Ballarat Grammar Forrest St. Wendouree (To be confirmed)
****Judging day Ballarat National 9am 26th October At Ballarat Grammar. Lunch will be suppplied.
Committee Meeting: 7.30pm Wed 29th October Trevor Madin's house. 124a Wendouree Parade Wendouree.
Digital Night: Monday 3rd November at Trevor and Betty's house. Practical session on moon photography,weather permitting. Editing those images via Lightroom and the Nik Collection Software.
Competition Night: Club rooms: Print and EDPI Wed 12th November 7.30pm Set Topic 'Signs of Spring" and Creative.
The October club images have been uploaded. Check them out if you missed the meeting.
Welcome To The Ballarat Camera Club Website
A club which strives to encourage and promote photography in and around Ballarat. We hope that you have an interesting and informative time with us. The basic aim of the club is to provide opportunities for all members to learn about and improve their photography, regardless of their level of competence.
Our syllabus is varied, providing competitions, demonstrations, lectures, and practical activities including excursion.
We frequently run demonstrations of printing and mounting to competition requirements.
Membership of the club entitles you to:-
- Participate in monthly competitions.
- Attend the digital group.
- Compete for our Annual Awards.
- Obtain discounts from participating photographic related shops.
- The Club's monthly newsletter, Flare, either by email or printed.
- VAPS Newsbrief – by email or hard copy.
- Participate in Interclub competitions with Geelong, Ballarat YMCA Camera Group and VAPS
- Membership Fees are currently set at $50 per annum for an adult or $25.00 for a full time student,over the age of 18yrs.